All security officers are not created equal.
The unkept, the unstable, and the just plain lazy find no haven at Anderson Security Agency.
Those we do not weed out in personal interviews and background checks, we eliminate with our intensive psychological tests.
Far fewer candidates pass than fail. Only one out of ten on the average.
Those that do pass are good. Reliable. Ambitious. And stable.
We have listed our criteria for hiring security officers below. Please review them.
Then consider this: no one else's standards come close.
- Have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Have a high degree of integrity.
- Be of a good moral character.
- Be in good physical condition.
- Be emotionally and mentally stable.
- Not be a chronic user of alcoholic beverages.
- Have no addiction to habit forming drugs such as narcotics and barbiturates.
- Have no convictions for felonies or any crimes involving moral turpitude or illegal use or possession of a dangerous weapon. (Some juvenile records are disqualifying.)
- Have no record of discharge from previous employment due to misconduct.
- Have a neat and professional appearance.
- Have a desire to learn, progress, and develop as a security professional.
- Be a high school graduate.
- Credit rating check.
- Successfully pass the WPI Wonderlic psychological test.
- Pass a NCIC check through the Department of Public Safety.
- Receive verification of application.